North Carolina General Power of Attorney
A General Power of Attorney Form designates a person to handle the business, financial and legal affairs of another person, either for a specific function or for overall day-to-day needs. For example, a Power of Attorney may be used where one person is unable to personally attend to a specific legal affair or piece of business, and wishes to have a designated representative handle the matter on his or her behalf. In a more tragic example, a Power of Attorney may
be used in situations where a person's mental or physical capacities leave him or her unable to make decisions.
Key provisions this form includes:
This attorney-prepared packet includes:
- Principalís and Agentís name and address: Identifies the Principal and the Agent
- Power to enter binding contracts on Principalís behalf: Grants the Agent the power to enter contracts for the Principal
- Power to maintain, manage, and insure Principalís property: Allows the Agent to take care of the Principal's property
- Power to make gifts and charitable contributions of Principalís property: Provides for Agent being able to make gifts on Principal's behalf
State Law Compliance:
- Instructions & Checklist for General Power of Attorney
- Information for General Power of Attorney
- General Power of Attorney form
This form complies with the laws of all states.
Add to cart
||North Carolina General Power of Attorney
||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")
||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers
||Available (requires Flash plug-in)
||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)
|| Microsoft Word
Rich Text Format
||In Stock. Instant Download
||Unlimited number of prints
||Less than 1 minute (approx.)
||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee
|| Customer support 1-800-959-5899
Our Promise to You:
We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee - if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
* According to the 2007 Altman Weil Survey of Law Firm Economics, the average attorney rate is $252.50 per hour.